Health Sciences Association of Alberta (HSAA) Employee Benefits
Your benefit plan provides coverage to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Coverage includes:
– Supplementary Health – prescription drugs, vision, ambulance
– Out of Province/Country Emergency Health
– Flexible Spending Account
– Life Insurance
– Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
– Short Term Disability
– Long Term Disability
– Local Authorities Pension Plan
– Group Savings Plan (RRSP/TFSA)
Did You Know?
You can allocate your Flexible Spending Credits to a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) or Tax Free Savings Account through the AHS Group Savings Plan to help you reach your savings goals. Visit Insite and search ‘group savings’ for more details.
Quick Reference Links
Information on Insite (AHS intranet)*
*Please note: you will need to enter your AHS username and password to access information on Insite if using a mobile device or home computer.